Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your profile, in Search or in your friends’ News Feeds.
Can someone else see your Activity Log on Facebook?
Open your Timeline page and click the “Activity Log” button to see your recent activity on Facebook. … No one else can view your activity log page — visit someone else’s Timeline, and the “Activity Log” button is replaced by a “Message” one.
How do I stop people from seeing my activity log on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
Does your activity log show everything?
Facebook keeps an Activity Log of absolutely everything you do—tracking things you like, post, or share on someone’s Timeline. You can view that Activity Log anytime you like.
How do you stalk someone’s activity on Facebook?
Not sure why you don’t just shoot her a friend request, but go forth and stalk.
- Step 1: Type in his or her phone number. …
- Step 2: Type “recent photos of (his or her name).” …
- Step 3: Type “pages liked by (his or her name).” …
- Step 4: Type “photos (his or her name) has liked.”
How do I hide my recent activity on Facebook 2020?
If you want to hide any activities from your wall, here’s how:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Find the “Activity Recent” section on the page.
- Click the “X” on any activity type you want to hide to remove it.
- Click “Hide from Timeline” to hide only that one activity.
How do I make my activity log private?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
How do you find out who stalks you on Facebook?
In order to find out who is stalking you on Facebook, users need to open Facebook.com on their desktops, then log in to their account. Upon logging in, they need to right-click anywhere on their home page, and click “View page source” – this will open the source code for the Facebook home page.
Why do people come up on people you may know?
We may show you people based on mutual friends, work and education information, networks you are part of, contacts you’ve imported and other factors.” … It’s like Facebook hired private detectives to dig into our pasts and is suggesting friends based on that, rather than data point commonalities in our profiles.