Can you add credit to Facebook ads?
Go to your Payment Settings. In the Payment Method section, click Add Payment Method. Select Facebook Ad Credit. Enter your ad credit code and then click Apply.
How do I change my payment method on Facebook ads?
Edit or update a payment method:
- Go to your payment settings in Ads Manager.
- In the Payment Methods section, click Edit next to the payment method you want to edit or update.
- Make your changes and then click Save.
How do I add a payment method to my Facebook page?
How do I add or remove a payment method from my Facebook account?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Payments, then tap Payments.
- Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account.
How do I give Facebook credit?
Go to your Payment Settings. Click Add Payment Method. In Add Payment Method section, choose the payment method you want to add and click Next. Enter the amount to add to your prepaid balance and click Next.
How do I add a payment method?
Add a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods. Add payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Where is payment settings in ads manager?
Change payment settings
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Billing Payments. Payment settings.
- Make changes and click Save.
Why is my card not supported on Facebook?
Many people in India are facing problem with Facebook not accepting any payment method. … The reason behind this error is that Facebook India is currently accepting only International debit cards and credit cards. So, if you are using a simple SBI debit card, like me, you will also get this problem.
Is ad credit on Facebook free?
Facebook ad coupons provide free credits that businesses can redeem for use on its social advertising platform. It’s a great way for those new to Facebook advertising to try the platform without a financial investment.