Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info. Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info. Scroll down and tap Save.
How do I add additional information to my Facebook page?
Follow these steps to add information to your Facebook Page.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to click About on the left side of your Page.
- Step 2: Here, you have to click Edit Page Info.
- Step 3: You have to click the section you want to edit and add info.
- Step 4: Now, you have to click Save Changes.
How do I edit additional information on Facebook business page?
Edit Your Information in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
What is additional information in Facebook Page?
Implications for Marketers:
Moving the “Our Story” to the “Additional Information” section on Facebook Pages will alter how extra information about a brand or business is presented. Thus, marketers should reassess the layout of Facebook Pages to keep up with the new changes.
How can I add long description in Facebook 2021?
To set up a longer description, go to the “About” section of your page and click on “Page Info.” Once there, find the “Long Description” section and click on the text area to start writing. Make sure to include links to your other SM profiles and all the websites you want your fans to see.
How can I add more than one number to my Facebook business page?
How can I add multiple phone numbers and phone extensions to my Workplace profile?
- Tap in the bottom right, then tap your name.
- Tap See More About Yourself below your profile picture.
- Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Tap Add Phone Number.
- Select the correct country code and enter your phone number.
- Tap OK.
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
How do I customize my Facebook home page?
Head to the Settings menu (via the link on the right side of your Page’s top nav), and you’ll be able to unlock a host of customization options. Perhaps the most important: The ability to restrict the visibility of your Page, which you can control under the “General” settings tab.
How can I decorate my Facebook page?
How to Design An Irresistible Facebook Page
- Step 1: Nail your cover photo. The focal point for every business on Facebook is its cover photo. …
- Step 2: Customize your tabs. …
- Step 3: Pin, Star or Hide. …
- Step 4: Track your activity. …
- Step 5: Interact with messages.
How do I customize my Facebook layout?
To get started, log into your Facebook page and go to the Settings button. Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.
Where is my Facebook information?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Your Facebook Information and tap the information you want to review.
How long should a Facebook page description be?
Besides posts and ads, Facebook also has character limits for usernames, Page descriptions and comments: Username character limit – at least 5 characters and up to 50 characters. Page description – 255 Characters.