Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Videos On Watch. Tap in the top right of any video and select I don’t want to see this, then tap Hide post to see fewer posts like this.
How do I restrict Facebook video content?
- Visit the “Videos” section of Facebook’s settings and switch “Auto-Play Videos” to “off.”
- You’ll find a similar setting in Facebook’s mobile app. Pull up its Settings, and then scroll down until you see the “Media and contacts” section. …
- Report offensive content.
How do I stop unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
Can you filter content on Facebook?
You can use Facebook filters to filter content out. The little carrot icon top right-hand corner of every post will allow you to un-follow certain posts. It will also give you the option to filter pages, or to block ads! You can also put your friends in priority.
How do I block unwanted videos?
If you are on the YouTube app for Android or iOS, you can do the same. Head over to the home page of the channel and tap on the three-dot menu on the upper right corner. Select block user from the menu and you’re done.
How do you stop reels and short videos on Facebook?
2. Turn Off Autoplay for Reels or Short Videos
- Open the Facebook app on your Android phone.
- Click the hamburger menu at the top right.
- Click on Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Media.
- Under Autoplay, enable Never Autoplay Videos.
How do you put a filter on Facebook?
To add filters to your photo or video, tap the magic wand icon on the far left side at the bottom of the screen. To scroll through different filter and mask options, Facebook users will swipe their thumbs up and down (on Snapchat, it’s left and right) to find the perfect way to turn your post into a work of art.
How do you filter someone’s post on Facebook?
To refine your search to show content only from your friends, select the “Posts by Friends” filter from the menu on the left side of the search results page. This will display search results exclusively from your friends.
How do I filter my topics on Facebook?
How to block topics and publishers in Facebook News
- Scroll down to the bottom of your feed until you see ‘Choose your Sections’
- Tap ‘Update Settings’
- Click to toggle any topic on or off.
- Scroll down further to see your hidden publications.