1) You must have at least 25 likes in order to change your Facebook url to just your page name and to remove the string of numbers!
How do I customize my Facebook URL?
To make the change, go to the top of your Page by the Admin Panel and click Edit Page > Update Info > Basic Information > Change Username. Since this is your one shot to make a change, make sure you choose a URL that is easy to remember and best reflects your business name so customers can easily find you on Facebook.
What is a URL number on Facebook?
Every person and page on Facebook has a unique web address, or URL, to identify it and let you navigate directly to it in your browser. If you are friends with someone on Facebook already, you can visit their Facebook page in your browser to grab the Facebook URL.
How do I shorten my Facebook page URL?
If you want to shorten your URL even further, you can use the URLs ‘fb.com’ or ‘fb.me’ instead of ‘facebook.com’. e.g. Once I have the URL facebook.com/Socioh, I can use the URL ‘fb.com/Socioh’ or ‘fb.me/Socioh’ for my page. To make it more clear — ‘fb.me’ = ‘fb.com’ = ‘facebook.com’.
How do I change my Facebook URL on the app?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
Is it safe to give your Facebook URL?
You’ll be able to view the link, but you won’t have a secure connection between your device and the website you’re visiting. This means any sensitive information you enter on the screen, such as your password or credit card numbers, won’t be encrypted.
What does a Facebook URL look like?
Login to your Facebook account. From the homepage, click your profile. On the address bar of your browser, highlight the complete Facebook URL (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id), right click the highlighted URL and click copy.
What is Gmail’s URL?
If you’re using Gmail, also known as Google mail, a free webmail, IMAP and POP3 e-mail service provided by Google, you may be familiar with this URL: http://www.gmail.com/. However, the URL or link location is just one of the many ways or methods where you can access your Gmail inbox or account mailbox.
How do you shorten a URL?
For a Website
- Copy the URL that you want to shorten.
- Go to tinyurl.com.
- Paste the long URL and click the “Make TinyURL!” button.
- The shortened URL will appear. You can now copy and paste it where you need it.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop down icon) at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.