In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link.
In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”. Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon. Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”.
How to find my Twitter URL on the app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon.
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”
Click Your account in the navigation bar. Select the account you’d like to share access to and click the Manage team button. Type the name or @username of the person you’d like to invite in the Add a team member field. Click Authorize.
How do you find your Twitter URL?
Look at the Web address in your browser’s address bar. This is your Twitter URL. Copy the link and share it with friends to lead them directly to your Twitter profile.
Where can I find my Twitter username?
Your username –– also known as your handle –– begins with the “@” symbol, is unique to your account, and appears in your profile URL. Your username is used to log in to your account, and is visible when sending and receiving replies and Direct Messages. People can also search for you by your username.
How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link
- Open Twitter on Safari or Chrome.
- Tap on “Cancel”
- Tap on “Sign in”
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on the URL field.
- Copy your Twitter profile link.
How to create a Twitter retweet link
- Step 1: Find a tweet you want to have retweeted. Example of a tweet you want someone to retweet.
- Step 2: Click on the date of the tweet. …
- Step 3: Get your tweet ID. …
- Step 4: Creating your Twitter retweet link. …
- Step 5: Sharing your Twitter retweet link.
How to share a Tweet to WhatsApp
- Tap the share icon on a public Tweet. …
- Tap WhatsApp from the share menu.
- If you’re signed into WhatsApp on your device, your Twitter app will close, and WhatsApp will open.
- The Tweet you want to share becomes a screenshot to share through WhatsApp.