For those with access, when you navigate to a user’s profile, you’ll see a search icon in the top right corner of the screen on the user’s profile banner, next to the three-dot menu. Then, you can type in keywords to search the user’s tweets.
Can you filter someones tweets?
You can use Twitter’s advanced search tools to search through someone’s tweets. Use this tool when you want to find what someone has tweeted about a specific topic, or to track down a specific tweet they made. When searching, you can also set a date range and only get tweets sent on those dates.
How do you search people’s tweets?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
How do I filter tweet search?
Here are the four steps you need to use Twitter’s advanced search.
- Enter your search terms into the search bar on Twitter.
- At the top left of your results page, click “Advanced Search” or select filters you’d like to use under the “Search filters” tab.
- Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results.
How do you see someone’s followers on Twitter?
– Log in to your Twitter account. – Find the account you want to search Twitter followers using the Twitter search bar and go to their profile. – Click the “Following” option to search who someone follows on Twitter. – Or click “Followers” to search someone’s Twitter followers.
How do you see someone’s first tweet?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you see someone’s tweets on iPhone?
Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user’s profile by typing their username or tweet’s photo. Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it. Open your Safari and go to https://www.twitter.com/search-advanced.
Why is Twitter’s search so bad?
Why doesn’t all content show up in Twitter search? In order to keep your search results relevant, Twitter filters search results for quality Tweets and accounts. Material that jeopardizes search quality or creates a bad search experience for other people may be automatically removed from Twitter search.
How do you find someone on Twitter by phone number?
How to Find Someone on Twitter Using an Email or Phone Number
- From any tab, tap the Menu button at the top left.
- Tap Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety.
- Scroll down and tap Discoverability and contacts.
- Tap Sync address book contacts to enable it.
How do you show sensitive content on twitter?
Tap the _ icon in the top left navigation bar. Select Settings and privacy. Go to your Privacy and safety from the drop-down menu. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive so it turns blue.
How do you see someones top tweets?
Here’s what you need to do.
- Log into your twitter account.
- Click on the photo on the right hand side. …
- You want to click on analytics.
- There is a menu across the top that says “Home, Tweets, Audience…. …
- Click on Tweets.
- You should then be able to see another menu directly under the graph that shows your impressions, etc.
How do I do an advanced search?
Do an Advanced Search
- On your computer, go to Advanced Search: google.com/advanced_search.
- Under “Find pages with,” choose the query field/s to: …
- Enter the words that you want to include or remove from your results. …
- Under “Then narrow your results by,” choose the filters you want to use. …
- Click Advanced Search.
How can you see someone’s followers on Twitter without an account?
Twitter lets you read anyone’s tweets without needing an account—all you have to do is visit their profile page. Keep in mind that you can’t see a profile if someone has made their account private, though. You can search for a user on Twitter itself, as mentioned above, or search for the profile on Google.
How can you tell if someone follows someone on Twitter?
You can tell if someone is following on Twitter by visting their profile page to see if this little ‘Follows you’ badge pops up. If it shows up then that user follows you, if doesn’t show up, then the user does not follow you. Or use Friend or Follow http://friendorfollow.com/.
Can you see who follows someone on Twitter?
The site allows you to peruse another person’s Twitter timeline, exactly how they see it. In Twitter, when viewing someone’s profile, you’ll pretty much only see what that person is Tweeting about. You can see who they’re following, but you can’t see the whole deal—what those people are Tweeting about.