Sometimes, iPhone users do not receive Facebook notifications because Push notifications are turned off on Facebook. Therefore, you need to turn on back manually from your iPhone settings. … Then, look for the “Facebook” app from the list. Once able to find it, open it and enable the “Allow Notifications”.
Why are my notifications on Facebook not showing up?
Go to Menu > Settings and scroll down to the list of installed apps. Tap on Facebook and then select Push Notifications. Toggle the slider next to Messages to enable it (it should be set to ON). Repeat this step for any other type of notification that you might want such as Friend Requests, Comments or Wall Posts.
How do I fix Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
Top 9 Fixes for Facebook Notifications Not Working on iPhone and…
- Restart Devices. …
- Check Facebook Notifications in Settings. …
- Check Do not disturb Mode. …
- Check Notification Settings on Facebook App. …
- Update Facebook App. …
- Check Connected Devices. …
- Reinstall Facebook App. …
- Reset Settings.
Why are my notifications not showing up?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I see all notifications on Facebook?
If I’m not mistaken you can view all notifications by going to the Activity Log.
- Click on your name.
- Click Activity Log next to Update Info.
- From there you can view different types of notifications by sorting the different notifications or by date.
How do I turn on notifications for Facebook?
To turn notifications on or off:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap See All Apps, then tap On This Day.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap to turn notifications on or off.
Why are my notifications not working iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do you reset notifications on iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. …
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.
How do I see all notifications on iPhone?
Find your notifications in Notification Center
To see your notifications in Notification Center, do any of the following: On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen. On other screens: Swipe down from the top center. Then you can scroll up to see older notifications, if there are any.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do I reset my Facebook notification settings?
First, click the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook homepage and select Account Settings. Click Notifications on the left-side menu and uncheck the box at the top below Email Frequency. Below that, you’ll see a list of your notifications from today, and past notifications from the week before.