People always ask if they can just use their personal instagram account for their business or blog and if they really need a separate account. This goes for all social media platforms. The answer to this is yes. Yes, you need your own blog/business instagram + social media accounts.
Should I make a separate Instagram for my blog?
I would absolutely suggest creating a separate account if you’re feeling awkward about certain posts, or held back from promoting your blog. It’s a little complicated to run two accounts (constantly logging in and out isn’t the most ideal situation), but I think it’ll be worth it in the long run.
Should I have a separate Instagram account for my business?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. … But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.
Is it a good idea to have two Instagram accounts?
Instagram users tend to prefer accounts that are focused on a specific niche. So instead of throwing all your content on one account, you should create multiple Instagram accounts to generate more attention and higher engagement.
Can you start a blog on Instagram?
If you want to start blogging on Instagram but don’t want to set up a website, you are in the right place! Starting a blog on Instagram is quick, easy and can be done within an hour. … You don’t need to deal with web hosting, web design or writing lengthy content in order to begin blogging on Instagram!
How do bloggers make money from Instagram?
Right now, there are four primary ways to make money on Instagram:
- Work as an influencer to post content sponsored by brands.
- Be an affiliate marketer selling other people’s products.
- Earn money for your content through tips and ads.
- Become an entrepreneur and sell your own products.
How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
Once an account reaches more than one million followers, the sky’s the limit on what they charge. “It’s somewhat of an unspoken rule that influencers can expect to be paid $10.00 for every 1,000 followers they have, once they hit the 100,000 threshold.”
How do I separate my Instagram from my personal and business Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings. …
- Tap Login Info. …
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Can you have two separate Instagram accounts?
According to Instagram’s Help Center, you can have up to five different Instagram accounts, which you can switch between without logging out. (This is not to say that you can’t have more than five, but after you reach that limit, you’ll have to log out and log back in to access additional profiles.)
How do I make my personal and business Instagram separate?
Convert your personal Instagram account into a business account
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- We recommend that you connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business.
How many Instagram pages is too many?
Instagram doesn’t place any limit on the number of accounts you can create, as long as you provide a different email address for each one. The Instagram mobile application supports signing in with only one account at a time, although third-party programs enable you to manage multiple accounts from a single interface.
How many Instagram accounts is too much?
Most normal people won’t ever need more than 5 accounts, and if you’re one of these people, you can stop reading now.
Why would you have 2 Instagram accounts?
Reasons to Create Multiple Instagram Accounts
There are a few benefits of having numerous profiles. Separating personal life from your work: If you have a business, it’s important to keep your professional life separate from your private life. You don’t want potential customers seeing what you get up to each weekend.
How do I promote my blog on Instagram?
How to Promote a Blog on Instagram | 5 Expert Tips
- Share Your Blog Post to Instagram Stories. …
- Network With Other Bloggers to Expand Your Reach and Grow Your Blog. …
- Use Breathtaking Images and Videos to Promote Your Blog Posts on Instagram. …
- Tell Your Followers a Story They Can’t Resist…
How do I become a good blogger on Instagram?
10 Tips for Creating a Great Instagram Blog
- Pick a good username. …
- Select your niche (and stick to it) …
- Tell a story. …
- Use relevant hashtags. …
- Geotag your discoveries and places. …
- Follow, tag and engage with your Instamates. …
- Use the Instagram Slideshow to introduce your blog post. …
- Stories and more stories.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
This year, Dwayne Johnson has become the highest paid celebrity of Instagram by dethroning Jenner.