If it’s a friend, that’s easy—you just click on the “share” button and tag them in your comment. It can be as simple as “Great post that @Kristen Daukas shared earlier today.” It’s a nice way to give them some credit as well as a compliment for the awesome content that they shared.
What should I say when reposting on Facebook?
Include a line at the end of your post to tag the person who originally created the content your are reposting. Something like “Photo by @UserName” can be enough.
How do you give someone credit?
To give credit, you can simply add the owner’s name in the caption to show that the image belongs to someone else.
Here are some good tips to follow:
- Take a look at their last 20 posts and see if your request is relevant.
- Don’t just share your link, include some context and explain why you think it is relevant.
- Before you reach out, take a look at their posts and make sure now is a good time.
Share content with someone
- Open the content, like a photo or webpage.
- Tap Share. Nearby . You may need to tap Turn on.
- Hold your phone and your friend’s device close to each other.
- Under “Looking for nearby devices,” tap your friend’s device.
- After the content has been sent, tap Done.
How do you repost someone’s post on Facebook?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
How do you repost a post?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do you give credit to a photo?
If you’re using it in a blog post or on your website, put the name of the creator and a link to their website or the source of the image beneath it. The format should be something like this: “Photo by [artist name with their website hyperlinked]” or “Image by [artist name] via [website hyperlinked].”
How do you give someone credit in a sentence?
To give someone praise or recognition. We must give credit to Samantha for getting the project finished on time. You have to give credit to John for the humility he shows regarding his financial success.
How do you email someone credit?
Say you’re in a meeting or on an email thread and someone mentions a successful project you’ve worked on. If the project was a team effort, mention all of the members who helped make it a success. Explain what they did and how they directly contributed to the outcome.
I would request your immediate attention to the matter.
Other examples of requests
- I would also be grateful if you could send me … .
- I would therefore be grateful if you could send me … .
- Could you therefore please send me … ?
- Could you therefore send me … ?
- Could you also send me … ?
How do you ask for sharing?
How to ask someone to share something (without being annoying)
- Make sure that you consider the relationship that the sharer has built up with their audience.
- Make your request personal.
- Make it easy for them to share on social media (and make it clear how).
- Be respectful always.
- Give before you ask.
How to Get People to Share Your Content
- Make it easy for people to share your content. …
- Ask them to share it. …
- Use images. …
- Create “round-ups” as blog posts or other content. …
- Write listicles. …
- Write strong headlines. …
- Write long-form content.