Can I still use 30 hashtags on instagram? Yes. At this time Instagram still allows up to 30 hashtags per feed post or Reel so you can continue using up to 30 if you wish. Ensure that the hashtags you use are relevant (see more below).
Does Instagram have a hashtag limit?
How many hashtags to use on Instagram. You can include up to 30 hashtags on a regular post, and up to 10 hashtags on a Story. If you try to include more, your comment or caption won’t post. That said, just because you can use that many hashtags for Instagram doesn’t mean you should.
How do you increase your hashtag limit on Instagram?
And it’s as easy as this:
- Write up your standard 30 hashtags you want to post first, then write up the second lot of 30 hashtags you want.
- Post your image with your caption as per normal.
- Put your first lot of hashtags in the first comment.
- Press the ellipsis menu (the ‘…’) and edit your caption.
You are here because you are wondering if Instagram hashtags are still working in 2021. The answer is YES.
So no, using too many hashtags cannot directly get you shadowbanned. The only way it might is that, the more tags you use, the more likely you are to run into a tag that has been taken over and blocked temporarily. Always check your tags before you use them, even if you’ve been using them for a while!
How do you hashtag in 2021?
7 Quick Tips to Build an Instagram Hashtag Strategy
- Be conscious of the number and placement of your hashtags. …
- Hide your IG hashtags in the caption. …
- Find popular hashtags related to your brand. …
- Search Instagram hashtags before using them. …
- Combine popular IG hashtags with smaller niche hashtags. …
- Keep a list. …
- Switch it up.
HoW TO ADD UP TO 60 HASHTAGS
- Post your photo / video. …
- Immediately copy & paste 30 hashtags into a comment of your photo / video.
- Edit your photo’s original caption.
- From here, you can add up to 30 additional hashtags to your photo’s original caption(bringing your total up to 60).
To get more followers on Instagram do the following things:
- Create a custom or dedicated hashtag that includes your business name or a catchy phrase.
- Promote your dedicated hashtag on your other social profiles, on your website, and your email blast.
- Use industry-specific hashtags to ensure you gain a relevant following.
Banned hashtags violate the rules of the Instagram platform, which is why Instagram blocked them. That’s the fact. … Hashtags reported by other users or generating a lot of spam are blocked temporarily, so their status may change from day to day. Therefore, it is important to check the hashtags before each publication.
How many times should I post on Instagram?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
Yes, there is a limit on how many hashtags you can use on a post. … Using too many hashtags in your caption can also look spammy, so it’s is best to use between 3-4 in your initial post description, and then up to 15 highly relevant hashtags in the first comment.
How can I increase my followers in Instagram?
How to get more Instagram followers for free
- Have a thoughtful Instagram marketing strategy. …
- Define your target audience. …
- Create a consistent brand story and aesthetic. …
- Use keywords to appear in searches. …
- Use relevant hashtags to reach new users. …
- Optimize your Instagram bio and profile. …
- Design a gorgeous Instagram grid.
Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Only if used correctly. Hashtags have become a powerful tool to increase engagement, organize content, and connect users on various social media platforms.
Why am I suddenly getting less likes on Instagram 2021?
There are several reasons why you aren’t getting as many likes on Instagram as you used to. It could be something out of your control, such as bots being banned. It could be something you have influence over, too, however, like using the wrong hashtags or posting at an inconstant rate.
If your post shows up on the hashtag feeds of the person who doesn’t follow you, you are not shadowbanned. If your posts don’t show up on the hashtag feeds of the person who doesn’t follow you (even after checking twice), you are shadowbanned.
Why does Instagram ban hashtags? Instagram bans hashtags because of reports from users. … Instead, these posts typically come from bots or spam accounts, so this is another way that Instagram is trying to crack down on fake accounts to make the Instagram platform a better experience for its real users.