The best time to tweet totally depends on your audience. Still, the most popular time to post on Twitter is between 8-10 am and 6-9 pm. If you are looking for better engagement, then you should either post early in the morning (7-9 am) or late in the night (8-11 pm).
What is the best time of day to tweet?
Most popular time to tweet: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Noon to 1:00 p.m. local time, on average for each time zone, is the most popular time to tweet.
- The highest volume of tweets occurs between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., peaking between noon and 1:00 p.m.
- The fewest tweets are sent between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m.
What time is Twitter most active?
According to Sysomos, Twitter’s peak times are between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, so this is the time frame you should be looking to be most active on the microblogging social media network.
Is it a good time to post on Twitter?
The best time to post on Twitter is 8:00 AM on Mondays and Thursdays, according to our analysis. When the Hootsuite social team looked at their data, they found similar (but broader) results: weekdays at 6-9 AM PST.
What is the best time to post on Twitter 2021?
What Is the Best Time to Post On Twitter in 2021?
- The best time to post on Twitter is between 9 a.m and 1 p.m. While Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. generates consistent engagement.
- The best day to post on Twitter is both Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The worst time to post on Twitter is between 10 p.m and 4 a.m.
How do I get more Twitter likes?
Here are our top 10 tips:
- Tweet frequently.
- Post visual content.
- Utilize hashtags.
- Become part of a Twitter community.
- Engage with replies, Retweets and tags.
- Publish (and comment on) Twitter threads.
- Create an inviting profile.
- Participate in Twitter chats.
How often should you tweet to get more followers?
You don’t need to tweet 50 times a day, but you should aim to tweet more than 10 times a day. It’s easier to use a scheduling tool like MeetEdgar to schedule a few tweets every day; then you can use your engagement time to tweet a few more natively. That gives you a good balance of content and keeps you consistent.
How often should I post on Twitter?
How often to post on Twitter. It is generally recommended to post 1-2 times per day, and no more than 3-5 times per day.
Why is Sunday the worst day to post?
Instagram users are inactive during these hours and you won’t be able to adequately reach them, as they’ll be asleep. Some Instagram experts have suggested that posts on Sundays and Mondays receive the least engagement, so avoid these days when possible.
Best times to post on social media 2021
Facebook: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. are the best, and Saturdays are the worst day. Instagram: Tuesdays are the best day overall, in particular, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., as well as weekdays at 11 a.m.; Sundays are the worst day.
Is Sunday a good day to tweet?
If you are looking to post on Sunday, keep in mind that people generally take Sunday as a rest day with family and friends, thus the best time/best hour to schedule your tweet on Sunday is between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, because after that people like to be off Twitter.