At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
Why are my Facebook stories gone?
Facebook is alerting Page owners to a coming update which will see the removal of the ‘Our Story’ section from your Page presentation options. … Given the way that it’s currently presented, the change does make sense, but it will mean that you need to re-assess your Facebook Page layout to align with the update.
Do Facebook stories still exist?
Due to their ephemeral nature, Facebook Stories exist for a maximum of 24 hours — giving you a long window of being at the top of your followers’ News Feeds. Even if you post when your audience isn’t online, they’ll still be able to see your Facebook story when they log in.
How do I retrieve archived Facebook Stories?
Facebook: How to Restore a Post You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down and tap “Activity Log.”
- Step 5: Tap “Archive” at the top of the screen.
How do I recover a deleted story on Facebook?
Steps to find Facebook story archive
- Step 1: First of all, you have to visit the Stories section present at the top of your Facebook News Feed.
- Step 2: The, you need to click See All.
- Step 3: At last, you have to click Archive in the top left.
How long are Facebook stories available?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.