How do I find my commerce profile?
To see your own commerce profile:
- Click Marketplace in the left column of the News Feed.
- Click Selling in the left menu.
- Click an item you’re selling. If all your items are marked as sold, click Show listings in the top right.
- Click your name.
What is a Facebook commerce profile?
Commerce on Facebook helps you sell from your Facebook Page shop, on Instagram with Instagram Shopping and on Facebook Marketplace, all through onsite purchasing with checkout.
What is a commerce profile?
Our Commerce profile is the best way for you to display and sell your products, whatever you sell. It is designed to help making your online selling fast, easy and inexpensive. The profile comes built-together with the features for selling products thanks to integrated Drupal Commerce module.
How do I use commerce manager on Facebook?
- Step 1: Go to Commerce Manager. You’ll need to select a Commerce Account or create a new one.
- Step 2: Connect to a Sales Channels. …
- Step 3: Connect your Business Account and Catalog. …
- Step 4: Set Business Preferences. …
- Step 5: Manage Orders and Returns. …
- Step 6: Receive Payouts for Orders.
How do I create a marketplace profile on Facebook?
Go to Facebook.com and click on “Create New Account.” Enter in your information and click on “Sign Up.” After that, your account will be set up and ready to go. You’ll need to fill in some information so you actually seem like a real person—it’s an important step that’ll make you more trustworthy on the Marketplace.
How do I access Facebook Business Suite?
To access Business Suite, log into the Facebook account associated with your business. Then, if you’re eligible, you’ll automatically be redirected to Business Suite when you visit business.facebook.com on desktop.
Where do I find my business manager ID?
Find Your Business ID in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below Business Manager Info, you’ll see your ID number.
How do I approve my commerce account on Facebook?
Create a commerce account in Commerce Manager
- Go to Commerce Manager.
- Click Get Started to go to the Create your shop page.
- Click Checkout on Facebook or Instagram and click Get Started again.
- Click Get Started for setting up a shop with Commerce Manager and choose Facebook or Instagram.
However, to unhide the information on Facebook Marketplace just remove “www.” and add “m”. This will open the mobile version of the site on your PC and you can now see all the information regarding the seller, including their mobile number which you can use to contact them for buying their products.
Can you delete commerce profile on Facebook?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop. In the left-hand menu, click Settings. Click Edit in the top-right of the Commerce Account Info section. Click Deactivate Commerce Account.