Where is the language tab on Facebook?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I get Facebook to go back to English?
How to change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com. …
- Scroll down to the Help & Settings section and select “Language.”
- Now scroll down and choose your language from the list.
How do I change my Facebook language to English?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do you change the language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change my Facebook from Arabic to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do you change language on Facebook app?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
Why is my Facebook in Spanish instead of English?
Choose Settings. Choose Language and Region in the left menu pane. In the Facebook language section, select Edit. Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language.
Why is my Facebook Messenger in a different language?
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy (⚙️). You’ll see a list including Settings, Your Time on Facebook, and Language ( ). Hit Language ( ) Choose your Facebook language by pressing Edit.
How do I change my App Store language?
How to Change the Language in the App Store
- Tap the “Settings” app. Video of the Day. …
- Select the “General” option.
- Choose the “International” option.
- Select the “Language” option. Choose the new language from the list of options and tap “Done.” This changes the language for all functions on the iPhone.
How do I change my text language?
How to change your keyboard language through the Gboard app spacebar
- Open an app that requires your keyboard.
- Press and hold on the spacebar and wait for the “Change Langage” window to appear.
- Select the language keyboard you want to use from the pop-up menu that appears.