Go to the Home Page and look for the DM at the top. A new search icon will be available. That should be clicked. This will take you to the feed page to look around.
Currently, Instagram does not have any dedicated Reels button, users have to head to Explore tab to watch these short videos, but this might change soon. The Search button may get replaced with the ‘Reels’ option.
Why is there no search bar on Instagram filters?
This is probably the main reason you’re not seeing the filters. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to search specific filters by name in the Instagram app. You can access some filters from the Effects Gallery where they’re sorted into different categories, but this is a roundabout way since there’s no search bar.
How do I change the Search tab on Instagram?
Can You Change Your Instagram Explore Page?
- Sign into Instagram.
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon (three line icon) in the top right.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Security.
- Under Settings, look for Search History and select this.
Why can’t I search in Instagram?
You are blocked and you can’t see the user’s profile. The user might have deactivated the account temporarily. The user might have deleted the account permanently. You are entering the wrong username.
How do I turn off explore on Instagram?
Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see. Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
How do I stop Instagram search suggestions?
To remove the Instagram suggested search:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Login to your account.
- Tap on the search icon in the home.
- You should see the suggested search.
- Tap on multiply icon beside the suggested search.
- The suggested topic will be removed.
How do I search Instagram?
To search on Instagram:
- Tap at the bottom to go to Search & Explore.
- Tap Search in the search bar at the top, then type what or who you want to search for.
- Tap Search in the bottom right.
- Tap Top, Accounts, Audio, Tags, or Places below the search bar to filter your results.
Where is the Explore page?
So, where is Instagram’s Explore page? The Explore button, also known as the Search or Discover tab, has been relocated to the top of the Home page, next to the Direct Messages icon, and leads to the Explore page. Go to the Home Page and look for the DM at the top. A new search icon will be available.
Can you make your Instagram not searchable?
Once you’ve accessed Instagram on the Web, click on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and then on the “Edit Profile” button. Toward the bottom, you’ll see a box you can uncheck that will prevent your account from appearing in any similar account results.