Why can’t I delete recent searches on Facebook?
Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook search bar. Alternatively, you can go to your timeline page and click View Activity Log. Then click More (below Comments) and choose Search from the list. Once you’re on the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
How do you permanently delete searches on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.
How do you delete recent searches?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete autofill on Facebook search?
Just below the search bar there is a recent search option. 4. Then click on the edit option that is Just beside the recent search. Then you will get the Activity Log and clear searches option.
Why is my browsing history not deleting?
Cannot clear Browsing History in Chrome
Select History and Recent Tabs. Select Clear Browsing data. In “Clear browsing data” select “All time” Choose the type of history you want to delete.
How do you delete recent searches on iPhone?
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why can’t I delete my history on my iPhone?
It turned out to be a Restriction Setting for Safari. Go to SettingsGeneralRestrictionsALLOWED CONTENT: Websites. Make sure ‘All Websites’ are allowed. If not, Safari won’t let you clear the History.