Unlike YouTube, you cannot pin your own comment on an Instagram post made by you. Instagram only allows you to pin other people’s comments so that they always stay at the top of the comment thread on your posts.
How do you pin comments on Instagram 2021?
- Open the Instagram app on your Android device and log into your account.
- Select the comment from your Instagram Story that you wish to pin.
- Long press on it and wait for the blue bar to appear.
- Tap on the pin icon.
Can you still pin Instagram comments?
To pin a comment, just swipe left to reveal the options for reporting, deleting, and replying. Now, on the far left of those three options, you should see a pushpin icon. Today we’re rolling out pinned comments everywhere.
How do you pin on Instagram 2020?
Click on Pin from Instagram. Find the post you’d like to pin and click Schedule in the top left hand corner. Choose the Board where you’d like to pin your post.
Does Instagram notify when you unpin a comment?
You can pin and unpin a comment as many times as you want. But you should know that each user receives a notification when their comment is pinned (not when their comment is unpinned.)
How can I hide my comments on Instagram?
How to hide comments on Instagram
- Open Instagram.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the page to navigate to your profile.
- Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner of the page.
- Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Comments.
- Press the Hide Offensive Comments toggle.
How do I grow my Instagram?
How can I increase my followers on Instagram?
- Use the right Instagram hashtags.
- Steal your competitors’ followers.
- Use geotags on Instagram posts.
- Organize Stories into Highlights.
- Post user-generated content.
- Collaborate with other brands.
- Post at the best times.
- Use Instagram analytics tools.