The Explore feed is now removed from its original position at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab. The Instagram explore page has been updated to focus more on the Instagram Reels. It has been pushed to the bottom of the page, and a dedicated reels tab has been added in its place.
How do you get your Explore page back on Instagram?
How to reset Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on your profile icon on the bottom right.
- Tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- At the bottom, you will see a Settings option, tap on it.
- Next, tap on Security.
Why is Instagram explore gone?
Why did my Instagram Explore Page reset? Like we said, Instagram’s Explore Page is usually populated with content that aligns with your specific interests and browsing patterns. … It’s almost as though the Instagram algorithm just forgot they existed and that they have personal preferences.
How do I refresh my Instagram feed?
To refresh your Instagram feed, simply pull down your screen and release. Refreshing your Instagram feed will rearrange the posts on your feed.
How do you reset the Explore page on Instagram iOS?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
- Open the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right of the app.
- Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ icon.
- Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
Why did my reels disappear?
You could have forgotten to update Instagram if you can’t find the Reels in your app. It’s possible that the Reels option isn’t working or showing because of an outdated version. To use the Reels, you must upgrade your app to the most recent edition.
Where did Instagram reels go?
You can also find Instagram Reels by going to your Explore page, where IGTV and Shop also live. This is where you can discover Reels created by other Instagram users. If you see other people’s Reels, the feature should be available to you as well.
How do I change my explore content on Instagram?
2. Manually Change Settings on Your Explore Page
- Go to your Explore page in the Instagram app.
- Select the Instagram post that you don’t like.
- Once the post you do not like is open, click on the three-dot menu icon of that post.
- Select the Not Interested option. The post will then be removed from the feed.
Why can’t I see my feed on Instagram?
An unstable internet connection is typically the main reason your Instagram feed won’t load. If your Wi-Fi isn’t strong enough, or if you’re in an area without signal, it’s possible this is preventing you from loading your feed. Select a different Wi-Fi network or switch to data.
Why is my feed not refreshing?
You can also try restarting your device, as more often than not, rebooting the system fixes errors. So, if you’re still facing the ‘couldn’t refresh feed’ error, try restarting your phone. Note that on an Android device, you’ll have to hold down the power button until you see the reboot option, and select it.
Why is my feed not updating on Instagram?
The best place to start when troubleshooting why your Instagram feed isn’t refreshing is to log out of your Instagram and then log back in. To do this, open the Instagram app, go to settings, scroll down and then tap Log Out. Then, log back in and check your feed.