All you have to do is to navigate to your Facebook business page. From here you will click on Page Settings> Templates and Tabs> and click to the right of the ‘Reviews’ tab, to toggle it on. Check out Facebook’s Help Centre for full instructions.
Why can’t I see all my Facebook reviews?
First go to to the Settings section on your Facebook Page and select Edit Page from the left sidebar. Next scroll down to the Reviews section and make sure the Tab is set to On. You may have to add a tab if you don’t see the Reviews tab there.
Hiding your reviews does not delete them, instead, all reviews are hidden from your Facebook Page. Once you re-enable them, they will all return. This might be something that you want to do if you have a number of fake reviews and need to remove them permanently.
Where can I see all my Facebook reviews?
At the top of your Page, click Settings. Click Edit Page and look for the Reviews section.
Where has Facebook Reviews Gone 2021?
Reviews will now be Recommendations
- The “Review” tab of business Pages is completely being replaced by the “Recommendations” tab. …
- The designated Star Ratings you’re used to – those are also disappearing. …
- Recommendations will be required to be at least 25 characters long. …
- Recommendations can include uploaded images.
How long does it take for a Facebook review to show up?
Overview. Before ads show up on Facebook, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
How do I enable reviews on Facebook 2021?
How to Enable Reviews Tab on a Facebook Page?
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your business Facebook page.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ section.
- Click ‘Templates and Tabs’
- Find the reviews tab named ‘Reviews’ in the list of tabs and activate it.