One of the most common reasons for getting your account rejected from the Instagram Shopping is: not meeting the Commerce eligibility criteria. Facebook has released the sets of requirements meeting which only, you will be able to move further with your account for Instagram Shopping. … Comply with Facebook policies.
Why is my Instagram not eligible for shopping?
Your products or store do not comply with Instagram guidelines. If you’re selling items that are prohibited on Instagram such as weapons, your account will not be eligible for Instagram Shopping. … Only physical goods can be offered on Instagram Shopping.
How do you get approved for Instagram shopping?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Convert your Instagram account into a business profile.
- Be an admin on a Page or Business Manager account.
- You must have a product catalog associated with a shop on Facebook.
- You must sell eligible physical goods, meaning no services.
How long does it take for Instagram to approve shopping?
Overall, it takes from a few hours to a few weeks to get approved for Instagram Shopping. If it is needed to review your account in more detail, approval can take up to 14 days.
How do you get approved for Instagram 2021?
This will require review and approval by Instagram. Go to your business profile and tap settings.
Setting up Instagram Shopping
- Download Instagram’s latest version.
- Convert your Instagram account officially into a business profile.
- Become an admin of a business manager account or page.
- Have a product catalog or online shop.
How do I appeal a rejected shop on Instagram?
Request a Product Appeal
- Go to the media with the tag you’d like to appeal.
- Tap the tag.
- Tap Request Another Review.
- Tap Request Review.
How many followers do you need to set up Instagram shop?
There is no minimum number of followers required to have an Instagram shopping account. You can start tagging products on your Instagram even if you have no followers. If you have 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in your stories, but that isn’t related to a shopping account.
Why can’t I tag my products on Instagram?
Go to Settings > Shopping Partner Permissions and make sure that Allow Product Tagging is enabled. If you’re trying to tag a new product, keep in mind that Instagram needs to review it first.
Why do my Instagram ads keep getting rejected?
During the ad review process, the following components are checked: … Post-click content and functionality (an ad may be disapproved if the post-click landing page content isn’t fully functional, doesn’t match the offer promoted in your ad, or doesn’t fully comply with Advertising Policies)