How do I export all my data from Instagram?
How to download Instagram data through the mobile app
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- In the upper-right hand corner of your profile page, tap the three horizontally stacked lines. …
- Select “Security.”
- Under “Data and History,” tap “Download Data.”
How do I export my Instagram reports?
- In Later on the web, go to the Analytics tab containing the data you want to download.
- In the section you want to download, select the date range you want.
- Click Export CSV.
How do I download a CSV file from Instagram?
Let’s do it now:
- Request your Instagram data from your account. …
- Once you receive the email, download your data to your device somewhere. …
- Upload the same ZIP file to our JSON to CSV Converter. …
- Click the Download button to save the CSV results (after the file has been converted) on your device.
Can you export Instagram DMS?
How to download or export your Instagram photos, videos, and direct messages(DM) Click on the gear icon next to your Edit Profile option and select Privacy and Security. Scroll down to Data Download. … Enter your password and click Request Download.
Is there a way to export Instagram messages?
Choose a specific Instagram contact that has messages you want to save to your computer. Select “Export” and a PDF will be generated of your Instagram direct messages! Open the exported PDF of your Instagram messages and select “Print” in your PDF viewer to print out the Instagram conversation and chats.
How can I download Instagram data in HTML?
To access this service, log in to your account, go to your profile, click “edit profile,” and then go to the “privacy and security” area. You’ll see a “Data download” header with a link to request a download of your data. Once you make the request for your data, keep in mind that you won’t receive it right away.
How do I download Instagram analytics data?
Go to instagram.com. Click on the gear icon next to your Edit Profile option and select Privacy and Security. Scroll down to Data Download. Click Request Download.
How do I pull Instagram analytics?
Once you have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.
How do I get Instagram data analytics?
Instagram account analytics
- In the app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Insights.
- View your content overview, including accounts reached, content interactions, total followers and content shared.