- Click on Start Generating, select Facebook app, fill in your app name, select your language and generate.
- Add all services collecting personal data including the Facebook permissions you are using to your policy. …
- Fill out your app owner and contact details and save.
Google Play Store listing
- Go to your Google Play Console.
- Select an app.
- Select Store presence > Store listing.
- Save your changes.
- Go to your business page and click on settings and then EDIT PAGE from left hand menu.
- Once set up, you should then see the NOTES tab on your main business page screen.
- Click into the NOTES page and then click on ADD NOTE.
- Check how it all looks.
- Click Publish.
- Log into your Google Play Developer Console. If you don’t have an account, create one first.
- Select All Applications.
- Select the application.
- Click Store Listing.
- Enter the URL where you host the policy. …
- Click Save.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. You can delete your account any time.
What is Facebook app URL?
To get your Facebook URL on a mobile device: Open Facebook app. Go to your profile page and click on More. In the drop down you would see an option to “Copy Link to Profile” Tap on it and your Facebook URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- Go to Google Sites and create a new site.
- Click Publish and give your site a name.