Step 1: When viewing videos on a Facebook page, tap “See All” on the playlist you want to share. Step 2: Tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Share Now” to share the playlist to your feed.
Click the “View Playlist Page” tab on the right side of the screen when you are done creating your playlist. Next to the playlist, you’ll see an icon for Facebook; click this icon to send your playlist to Facebook.
- Go to one of your playlists on YouTube.
- Click on the video within that playlist you’d like to share.
- Click the “Share” or “Embed” button.
- Make sure the “Share with playlist starting from [current video]” box is checked.
- Copy the code and share!
How do I find my playlist on Facebook?
- Open the Content Library tab and select Playlists.
- Select the New Playlist button in the top right.
- Specify your Playlist Details: …
- Select Next in the bottom right.
- Add videos from your content library by clicking either of these buttons: …
- Select the check the box next to any videos you want to include.
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android. Tap Add Story at the top of your News Feed. Tap , then tap or MUSIC in the bottom right. Tap to select a song.
How do I add a music player to my Facebook page?
Click on “edit page” and then select “apps” from the navigation menu. Click on the “edit settings” link associated with Music Player, and then click “add.”
To share a playlist:
- Open the playlist you’d like to share.
- Click Menu next to the playlist.
- Click Share.
- From here you can share the playlist across social networks, embed the playlist, or email the playlist.
The playlist icon looks like three horizontal lines with a play icon in the corner.
- Using the menu on the left, find the playlist you want to share. …
- Select “Edit” by your account name. …
- Select “Share” from the top. …
- Copy the playlist link or embed code. …
- Select “Playlist Settings” under the playlist’s name.
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone.
How do I reorder my playlist on Facebook?
If you’ve created multiple Playlists, you also have control over the order in which they appear in your Videos tab. Simply select “Reorder Playlists” from the Playlists edit icon and a list of all your Playlists will appear, which can be clicked and dragged to reorder.
How do you add a playlist to your Facebook bio?
Log in to your Facebook account and tap the Profile icon to view your profile. From there, scroll down and tap “Music.” On the “Music” screen, tap the plus sign (+) to add songs to your profile.