Click the person’s name. A blue box appears around the person’s name, indicating you have properly tagged them. Finish typing your post and click “Post” or press “Enter.”
How do you reply to a specific person on Facebook?
Open an individual or group chat. Long-press on the message to which you want to reply. Tap the “Reply” icon shown on the right side of the emoji bar. Now type your response and hit the send (forward arrow) button.
How do you comment a name on a Facebook page?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
First of all go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click Edit page > Manage Permissions. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see a reply option. Simply check/tick this option to enable it. Click Save Changes and you are done.
Why do people type in someone’s name in Facebook as a comment?
Why do people type in someone’s name in Facebook as a comment? That is a technique to get the attention of the one being named, and for oneself, to bookmark a post for review later.
How do you say thanks for likes and comments on Facebook?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you reply to a live comment on Facebook?
Reply to a comment
- Enter a reply in the Write a reply box below the comment, and then press ENTER.
- Select More Actions next to the comment, select Reply, enter your reply, and then press ENTER.
Why can’t I comment on someone’s Facebook post but others can?
How do I change interactions on Facebook?
To change whether you interact as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Select Profile.
- Select the profile or Page you want to interact as.
Why can’t I like or comment on Facebook posts?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How do you reply to a comment?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
What is the Facebook jail?
Facebook Jail is when Facebook punish an account (profile or business page) -it could be that it blocks some features or disable the full account- because it breaks Facebook laws (post inappropriate content, post too fast, give too many likes, etc.).
How do you reply to a comment on Facebook Mobile?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages or Your [number] Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
What does it mean when someone responds with your name on Facebook?
A Facebook Mention is when you write a post or comment and include a person or page’s name within the text. … Their name is then added to the post as “[Your Name] was with [Their Name].” They, too, receive a notification that they’ve been tagged.
Why is my name in blue on Facebook?
Once the name is blue, it not only posts the comment directly to your friend’s personal page, but also creates a clickable link that can take other friends directly to your friend’s wall.