In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security. Go to the section WHERE YOU’RE LOGGED IN. You may need to tap See more to see all of the sessions where you’re logged in.
Where do I find Facebook security settings?
Look to the column on the left side of the General Account Settings screen. Right under the first option (General), you will see the Security tab. Click on it to go to the Security Settings page. Each item in the Security Settings page can be edited with the goal of tightening the security of your Facebook account.
How do you change security settings on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
How do I change Privacy settings on Facebook 2020?
Note – all these changes can be made in the main menu under “Settings & Privacy”.
- Change your basic privacy settings. Click the “Privacy” section and browse through the associated eight sections. …
- Turn off facial recognition. …
- Keep location data private. …
- Check your apps and websites permissions. …
- Plan your legacy.
How do I change Privacy settings on a Facebook post?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
Where is security settings?
Manage your security settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security.
- At the top, you’ll see the security status of your device and Google Account. If there are important actions to take to secure your device or accounts, a warning message will appear.
Where do I find security settings?
To review your settings, launch Settings and select Biometrics and security. Scroll down to Privacy and toggle Location on. Once enabled, tap Location again to view which apps recently requested your location and location services. Select any you wish to adjust.
Why did my Facebook privacy settings change?
Facebook Changed 14 Million People’s Privacy Settings to “Public” Without Warning. … Facebook disclosed Thursday that a software bug may have switched some users’ posts to “public” without telling them.