Choose “Settings” at the top right-hand corner of your Facebook Business page. From the drop-down menu that comes up, choose “Locations”. From here, you can add new locations one at a time by clicking “+ Add a Location”.
How do I add a second address to my Facebook page?
From your Facebook Business page, choose “Settings,” which is located in the top, right-hand corner of the page. At the bottom left of the menu that pops up, you’ll see “Locations.” Click on this to add locations one at a time.
Can a Facebook page have two locations?
As a multi-location business, managing social media can be difficult and time-consuming. Luckily, Facebook makes it easy for you to manage multiple location pages! … Luckily, Facebook makes it easy for you to manage multiple location pages, adding a map to your main Facebook page and providing a “Locations tab.”
Why can’t I add location on Facebook page?
Navigate to your phone’s settings and be sure that Location Services are enabled. This will allow you to fully use Facebook’s location options. On the Facebook mobile app, navigate to your business page, and click “Create a post.” From there, you can choose to “Check In,” which is how you’ll add a location to a post.
How can I add two numbers to my Facebook business page?
How can I add multiple phone numbers and phone extensions to my Workplace profile?
- Tap in the bottom right, then tap your name.
- Tap See More About Yourself below your profile picture.
- Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Tap Add Phone Number.
- Select the correct country code and enter your phone number.
- Tap OK.
How do I create a location on Facebook 2020?
How to Create New Places on Facebook
- Open your smartphone’s Facebook application.
- Select “Places” from the application’s main menu.
- Select “Check In.” A new menu appears.
- Choose “Add” next to the Places Names field.
- Input the name of your place.
- Input a description of the place.
How do you create a location?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Check-In. On the Facebook homepage, you should see a “Check In” button located underneath the status bar. …
- Step 2: Enable Location Services. …
- Step 3: Name Your Location. …
- Step 4: Add Your New Location. …
- Step 5: Choose a Category. …
- Step 6: Pick a Physical Location. …
- Step 7: Claim Your Location.