Sign in to your Facebook account, go to the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.” Go to the “Sharing on Facebook” section and click the “Customize Settings” link near the bottom. Go to the “Things Others Share” section and edit the settings you want to change.
Click “Edit Settings” for the “Friends can check me in to Places” option. On the next screen, select the “Enabled” button and switch it to “Disabled.” Click the “Okay” button when done. Now your friends cannot share your location.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See More About Yourself on your profile. Tap or Edit to update your information. If applicable, use the audience selector when you tap or Edit to choose who you’re sharing it with.
Turn sharing on or off
Open your Settings app. Nearby Share. Turn Use nearby share on or off.
How do I turn off sharing on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.
How do I stop sharing between iphones?
If you mean you want to stop the sharing between all your devices, then on any one device, go to Settings>icloud and turn off the services you don’t want that device to share/sync.