Can I search my Facebook friends by city?
1 Answer. On Facebook, go to your profile/timeline and click on Friends, then use the drop-down list to choose “Search by Current City” and enter the name of the city. This will find your Facebook friends that list that city as their current city.
How do I find Facebook friends by city 2020?
About This Article
- Open Facebook in a browser.
- Click your first name in top-right.
- Click the Friends tab.
- Click +Find Friends.
- Find Current City in the Search for Friends box.
- Enter a city to filter.
How can I search Facebook friends by country or a specific region?
Type something into the search bar at the top of any Facebook page or select something from the typeahead. Click a filter at the top (ex: People, Photos) to narrow your search.
How can I find someone location?
Find someone’s location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.