How do you delete a Facebook page that is not yours?
Click on “Edit Page” then click on “Update Info” in the drop down menu. This will take you to a new screen with different options in a list on the left side. Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it.
What does it mean when a Facebook page is permanently closed?
If your business page doesn’t get at least one “like,” Facebook will close it. The page is not deleted; it’s just unpublished so that Facebook users can’t view it anymore. You can easily open a closed Facebook page by publishing it again.
How many reports are needed to delete a Facebook account?
How many reports are needed for deleting a Facebook account? Only one legitimate report is necessary. But you can send as many fake reports as you want, you’ll never get them banned. Formerly working at Facebook moderation, it doesn’t matter how many reports.
How do you contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How do I delete an old business page on Facebook?
How to delete a Facebook business page
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the “Edit” button next to “Delete your page.” …
- Click “Permanently delete [Your Page Name].” …
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.
Can you reopen a closed Facebook page?
If you’d like to reactivate your Pages, you must first reactivate your account by logging back into Facebook or using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember, you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you used to log in to complete the reactivation. … Click Your Facebook Information.
Can you have a closed Facebook page?
A Closed Facebook Group is a feature located at the left menu of your Facebook Home Page. It is a feature that allows anyone to create a private or public group for business or personal purposes. … A closed group is one of the most reliable ways of communication used to interact and promote a business.
Can I open a closed Facebook account?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
How many times does a Facebook page need to be reported?
How many reports needed for Facebook to take action? It usually takes around 10 reports for Facebook to take immediate action on for any Page. More than 10 reports will put the reported page in the priority queue for Facebook support.
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook account?
How do you delete someone else’s Facebook account?
- Choose “Manage Permissions”.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it.
- If you are not an Administrator of the Page: Go the page you wish to delete.
What happens if you are reported on Facebook?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow our Community Standards. Unless you’re reporting an incident of intellectual property infringement, your report will be kept confidential and the account you reported won’t see who reported them.
How do I email a complaint to Facebook?
It will talk you through a series of menus, with each option directing you to send an email to an appropriate account. These include press@FB.com for media inquiries and records@FB.com for law enforcement concerns.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
For help with the Messenger app or messenger.com, visit the Messenger Help Center. To send a message: Tap Messages (top of every page). Tap New Message or click a conversation and type your response in the box at the bottom of the page.