It doesn’t matter whether you’re logging into Instagram on a Mac or PC — the process is the same. Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or the phone number or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap Log In.
Why can’t I login to my Instagram account on my computer?
because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
How do I post to Instagram from my Mac?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How can I log into Instagram without a phone number?
What can I do if I’ve lost access to the email or phone number I signed up with on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I use Instagram on Google Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.
How do I log into my Instagram from another device?
1. On the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Get help logging in (if you’re using an Android phone) or Forgot password? (on iOS or a browser). 2. Enter your email address, phone number or username and tap Next (if you are using Android) or Send Login Link (in a web browser).
How do I log into my Instagram on another device?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
How can I get my Instagram account without a phone number and email?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
Why does Instagram need phone number?
Why Does Instagram Ask for Phone Verification? … Keeping you and other users safe—Requesting a phone number makes registering and managing an account difficult for spammers and people who create multiple accounts.
How can I log into Instagram without logging in?
All you have to do when looking for an Instagram profile without an account is type the Instagram website URL in your browser followed by the account’s username. For example, you can type in “www.instagram.com/[username]” and see the account’s photo feed.