Why can’t I post videos Instagram?
You can’t upload a video to Instagram stories either because your video’s size is too large, it has been edited somewhere else (other than your mobile device), or your internet speed is too slow. If your video’s size is over 1 MB, then it might be too large for it to be able to upload to Instagram stories.
Can I post long videos on Instagram?
You’ll be able to upload videos that are between 15 seconds and 10 minutes long. If your account is verified or you’ve got an account with a lot of followers, the upload limit extends to 60 minutes.
How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon. …
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
How do I compress a video for Instagram?
Method 2. How to Compress Video for Instagram Online
- Press Choose Files button to select the original Instagram video file for uploading to the online tool.
- Choose MP4 as the result video file format. …
- Hit the tool button to enter the Advanced Options page.
- Select the video codec as H264.
- Choose the Compression Method.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
How big can videos be on Instagram?
Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
What is the Instagram video size?
The Instagram feed supports videos of various sizes and dimensions and you can upload a video with a resolution ranging from 1080 x 608 pixels (landscape) to 1080 x 1350 pixels (portrait). Keeping user experience in mind – the best dimensions to upload your Instagram video to your feed is 1080 pixels x 1350 pixels.