Go to your Shop Builder. Choose whether you want to feature collections and products with your own branded image or show a preview of the top four products in a collection in a grid. Once you’ve selected what you want to feature, edit the image, text and title.
How do I remove items from Facebook shop?
To delete a collection from your Facebook Page shop:
- On your Facebook Page, click Publishing Tools.
- Find Shop in the side menu and click Collections.
- Check the box for the collection you want to delete, click Actions and select Delete Collections.
- To proceed, click Delete collection to remove it from your shop.
How do I change my shop catalog on Facebook?
To manage your catalog in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings. Select your business account.
- Select Data Sources followed by Catalogs.
- Select your catalog on the left-hand side.
- Select how you want to manage your catalog.
How do I access shop builder on Facebook?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop. Go to the Shops tab and click Edit Shop on the shop you want to customize. Click Settings. You can click Visibility to manage where your shop is visible, or Inventory to manage the visibility of the products in your shop.
How do I edit my store on Facebook Mobile?
To set it up, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Page and click on “Edit Call Now” (or Edit Button link, if you want to change an existing one)
- Choose your desired call to action: Shop Now.
How do I delete my business assets on Facebook?
To delete your Business Manager:
- Open Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Click Permanently Delete Business, and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change my checkout on Facebook Shop 2021?
To change your checkout method:
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- In the left-hand menu, click Settings.
- Click Checkout Method.
- Find the checkout method you want to update and click.
- Choose the checkout method you want. …
- Click Change in the top-right.
- Follow the steps to complete your change. …
- Click Confirm.
Why can’t I add a shop to my Facebook page?
If you don’t already have one, adding a Shop tab to your Page is extremely easy. Just click on settings, and then “Edit Page”. When you scroll down, you’ll see “Add a tab”. Click on “Shop” to add it to your Page.