How do I completely remove YouTube?
- Get Started.
- Unlock the screen on your phone to access the main screen. …
- Manage Apps.
- Scroll through the options on the settings screen until you locate Apps. …
- Manage the YouTube App.
- Click the YouTube app icon and it will generate a management screen. …
- Complete the Uninstall.
Why can’t I uninstall YouTube on my Android?
If it is a standard Android release you can’t delete YT from your phone, that requires a rooted phone. You can disable YT, this will stop it updating or showing on your phones screens, other than in apps, if you remove the default thumbnail link.
How do I permanently delete YouTube from my Android phone?
Choose “Apps & Notifications,” then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap “See all apps,” “All apps,” or “App info” from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap “Uninstall,” then tap “OK” to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
Can I disable YouTube on Android?
You can’t remove the YouTube app on an Android device because it’s pre-installed – and part of the Android operating system. And YouTube is a Google subsidiary.
How do you delete a YouTube channel on Android?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
Why can’t I uninstall YouTube from my phone?
It is because the Android OS is developed by Google and Youtube is one of Google’s subsidiaries so pre-installed apps (including Google apps like Gmail, Maps, Play, Drive, etc.) cannot be deleted or uninstalled.