If Facebook recently began running slower than normal after you updated your security settings or installed new anti-virus or firewall software, you may have accidentally changed the websites to which your browser has access. Facebook may also be taking a longer time than normal to load if anti-virus or anti-spyware …
How can I speed up my Facebook?
If your internet connection is not slow…
- Check to see if facebook is down right now.
- Delete your temporary internet files.
- Delete your cookies.
- Disable browser plugins.
- Switch to a modern browser, like Google Chrome. Or Opera.
- Try disabling flash.
- Disable anti-virus software (or whitelist facebook.com)
How do I fix Facebook loading slowly?
How do I fix Facebook running slow?
- Use a reliable VPN. …
- Fix registry files and delete cache with CCleaner. …
- Disable extensions on your browser. …
- Remove and reinstall the browser.
Why is FB app so slow?
Disable Background App Refresh for Facebook
The Facebook App has a default tendency to constantly refresh its data by connecting to Facebook servers. This can often lead to slowing down of Facebook App, especially if the servers are going through problems.
How do I clear the cache on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is Facebook taking a while?
What Causes Facebook Video Upload Stuck or Stuck Processing? Without a strong internet connection, your video will either take too long before it is completely uploaded; Depending on your browser/Facebook, your connection to Facebook might be broken after a browser or server timeout.
Why is Facebook not loading properly?
Facebook not loading issue may be a result of your device not being able to properly connect to the Internet. If this is the case, turn both WiFi and cellular data off. Wait for a few minutes and then turn both of them back on. Toggling these options has helped many users fix Facebook issues on your devices.
Does Facebook slow down your phone?
FACEBOOK’S official mobile app is slowing down smartphones and draining battery life, according to reports. If you have the Facebook app installed on your smartphone, you might want to consider deleting it. … Tests revealed that when Facebook is installed, Android smartphones can run up to 15 per cent slower.
Why is my Facebook app slow on iPhone?
How do I clear my Facebook cache on iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
How do I clean my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
How do I refresh Facebook on my iPhone?
Check Facebook Update
To update an app on iPhone, long press on the App Store icon and tap on Updates. Next, tap on UPDATE next to Facebook.