To access your archive, head over to Twitter Settings, click on the “Your Twitter Data” tab on the left-hand column, and scroll down to “Twitter Archive.” From there, you can request your archive be sent to the email address associated with your Twitter account.
Can you hide a tweet without deleting it?
To hide a tweet, tap on the menu arrow in the upper right corner of the tweet, then choose the new ‘Hide reply’ option on the menu that appears. In addition to hiding the tweet, Twitter will prompt the user to choose whether they would like to block the people who shared the hidden tweet.
How do I archive individual tweets?
First, Archive Your Tweets
- On your computer, visit your Twitter Settings page.
- Scroll down and select “Request Your Archive.”
- When archiving is complete (it may take a while), click the “Download Now” link sent to the email address associated with your Twitter account.
- Download the .zip file to your computer.
Is there a tweet archive?
Here’s how you can download your Twitter archive: Login into your Twitter account. Click on the option ‘More’, then click on ‘settings and privacy’ … As soon as Twitter is done compiling your tweets, you will receive your Twitter archive on the email associated with your Twitter account.
How do I archive my tweets without deleting them?
- On Twitter, your account is public by default, but you can “protect your tweets” on the settings page. …
- On Facebook, head to the privacy section of your settings and choose “Limit Past Posts.” This will automatically convert every post you’ve ever made into one that’s only visible to your friends.
How do I stop someone from seeing my tweets?
If you prefer to prevent certain people from seeing your tweets without unfollowing them, enable the Protect My Tweets feature to make your tweets private. When you protect your tweets, users must request to follow you, and only those you approve can view your tweets.
How do you scrub a tweet?
Twitter has yet to roll out a bulk delete tool of its own, but you can remove your tweets one by one through the official interface. If you’ve been a prolific tweeter, this may take some time. From your Twitter profile on the web, click the downward arrow next to any of your tweets, then choose Delete.
How can I recover deleted tweets?
Tip 1. Recover Deleted Tweets by Using the Twitter Archive
- Go to Twitter and login to your account.
- Click on “More > Settings and privacy” on the left side navigational list.
- On your Twitter account settings page, select “Request Your Archive”. …
- Go back to the Settings and privacy page and select “Download archive”.
How long does it take for Twitter to send your archive?
After you verify your account, the request will be processed and you’ll see a message stating it can take up to 24 hours for Twitter to process it. And so, you wait for an alert in the Twitter app letting you know your archive is ready.
What does a Twitter archive look like?
Your Twitter archive is a ZIP file that contains all of your tweets, direct messages, shared media, preferences, and virtually everything else you’ve done on Twitter since signing up. Requesting your archive is easy, but it can take 24 hours or more for Twitter to generate the necessary files.