If you want to start a Twitter Space, you can only do so with the mobile app. However, to simply join another user’s Twitter Space, you can also use the web app and the desktop app. Since Twitter Spaces are public, anyone can join.
How do I put spaces on Twitter desktop?
How to start a Space
- Long press on the Tweet compose on your Home timeline and then tap the new Spaces icon (multiple circles forming a diamond shape) on the far left. …
- When creating a new Space, you will see options to Name your Space and Start your Space.
- To schedule a Space, tap Schedule for later.
Can I use Twitter space on laptop?
Twitter Spaces is now available via the web for desktop and mobile users. The curated audio rooms feature is Twitter’s answer to Clubhouse, the breakout app of 2020 that triggered an audio rooms arms race among other social media platforms.
Does twitter spaces work on Mac?
To create your own Spaces, simply open the Twitter app on your smartphone and tap and hold the Tweet button. Twitter Spaces is not yet available in the iPad and Mac apps, but the company also says it is working on it.
Why can’t I see spaces on twitter?
But if you’re still unsure or you missed the popup, you can check by using the compose tweet button. On Android, simply tap the compose tweet (+) icon to create a new tweet and you will see the Spaces icon if you have the ability to host a Space.
How do you join space?
To join a Twitter space using your Android device:
- Launch the app on your Android device. …
- The spaces available for you to join will appear in the Fleets section at the top of the screen. …
- To join the space, click on “Join this space,” found at the bottom of the member’s list.
How do I get fleets on twitter desktop?
You’ll see Fleets at the top of your home timeline. Click on any to watch. The next one in your list will play automatically when it’s done. You can see who viewed your Fleet (this includes accounts with protected Tweets) by opening up your Fleet and tapping “Seen By” at the bottom.
Can you join twitter spaces on IPAD?
Twitter has rolled out playback of recorded Spaces to all iOS, Android, and web users, the company today announced. The ability to listen to a recording of a Twitter Space is now available to all users, making the company’s live discussion rooms work more like traditional podcasts.
How do you see spaces on twitter?
Create Twitter Space
- On iPhone or Android web browser open Twitter.
- Tap on your profile picture on the top left corner.
- Scroll to the far right, now tap on ‘Spaces’.
- Choose your audio room audience by selecting Everyone, People you follow, or Only people you invite to speak.
- Then tap ‘Start your Space’.
Who can host twitter spaces?
After steadily expanding access over the course of the year, Twitter announced today its audio chatroom feature known as Twitter Spaces is now open to anyone who wants to host a Space across iOS and Android.
When did twitter spaces launch?
Twitter first launched Spaces in November 2020 as an attempt to eclipse Clubhouse’s success with its own version of audio-centric chatrooms — but the ability to actually host a Space was limited to Twitter users with 600 followers or more.