To use the new feature, you’ll go to the Events page, click “Share” below the date and time of the event, then tap “Share to Story.” Friends tap “interested” to say they may attend, and you’ll be able to see these responses.
- Step 1: Go to the Facebook event that you want to share to Stories. Select the three-dot menu near the top of the page where it says “More.”
- Step 2: Select “Share.”
- Step 3: Select “Share to Story.”
Tap Events. Tap on the event you’d like to share. Below the event title, tap Share. Select Invite Friends, Share in News Feed or Share in Messenger.
How to Promote Your Next Event on Instagram
- Step 1: Pre-Event Promotion. Create an Event Hashtag — But do Your Research. An event hashtag is one of the best ways to keep event content organized. …
- Step 2: Event Day Posting. Utilize Stories. …
- Step 3: Post-Event Follow-Ups. Create Story Highlights.
To share an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then tap Calendar and select a public event.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select Your Story, News Feed, Message, Copy Link or More.
- You can also tap Invite next to your friends’ names to invite them individually.
Can you add a life event on Instagram?
It’s technically possible. Everything is technically possible with Facebook. From there, pending you allowed Instagram to share to your account, it would create a life event on your timeline, enabling you to share your moment with everyone.
If you really want to share an event on facebook, this post should have explained just how to do it… find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button. Then just be real and have fun!
How do I change the URL for a facebook event?
Go to Events Manager.
Before you begin
- Click Rename.
- Enter the name you want for your custom conversion.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I promote my online event on Instagram?
Instagram Event Promotion Before Your Event
- Create a trendy hashtag. …
- Share eye-catching imagery. …
- Build suspense for the event. …
- Host contests and giveaways to boost engagement. …
- Include the RSVP link on your profile. …
- Get volunteers involved. …
- Make use of Instagram Stories. …
- Share behind-the-scenes exclusives.