How do you see most recent comments on Instagram?
To get all your comments on Instagram:
- Tap on burger icon on top right of Instagram feed.
- Go to setting.
- Open the security.
- Tap on download data.
- Tap on request data.
- Enter the Instagram password.
- Tap on done and check your email address.
- Open the link, and you will be redirected to the Instagram login page again.
Can you sort IG comments?
You can now sort comments from newest to oldest, and then click the Review button next to each comment to manage it. You can even bulk review comments by clicking on several individual comments, or you can deal with all your comments at once by clicking on the Review All icon.
How do I filter Instagram comments by date?
Here are the steps to filter out the comments on Instagram posts
- Step 1: Go to your profile.
- Step 2: Select on the top right corner.
- Step 3: Go to settings.
- Step 4: Select privacy, then tap the comment.
- Step 5: In the comment controls, tap and turn on the manual filter.
Why are my Instagram comments not in order?
Rather than showing comments in chronological order, now comments are being listed first by the accounts you follow and subsequently by verified accounts. If you don’t open comments, the front page still highlights comments from accounts with large followings.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.
Can you sort Instagram posts by oldest?
Also notice the “NEWEST FIRST” title with an adjacent icon that allows you to toggle between settings. In this case, tapping the icon will switch the screen to “OLDEST FIRST,” which will sort the images from oldest to newest.
How do I sort my Instagram posts?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
Can you control F Instagram comments?
The simplest is to open one of your own posts on a computer, where comments are automatically displayed to the right of the post, and use the Ctrl+F or command+F keyboard shortcut to search text within the browser.