You can also boost Facebook posts while you’re creating your post by tapping Boost. Review your post, and select an option: To schedule your post to publish later, tap Schedule for later and select the time and date you want your post to go live.
Can you no longer schedule posts on Facebook?
Facebook recently made some changes and removed the ability to schedule posts directly on Facebook pages. To schedule posts on your Facebook page, you now need to go to the Publishing Tools section of your Facebook page. …
How do I schedule a post on Facebook 2020?
How to schedule a post on Facebook using Facebook Business Suite
- Step 1: Write your post. After opening Facebook to your timeline, click Pages in the top left corner of your dashboard to navigate to your business’s Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Preview the post. …
- Step 3: Select a date and time. …
- Step 4: Schedule your post.
Go to Post Publishing Tools. Go to Settings to access the older version of the tool. Insert the link into the post box. In the drop-down box under News Feed, select Schedule.
How do I open Creator Studio on Facebook?
How to access Creator Studio
- Visit facebook.com/CreatorStudio.
- Navigate to your Facebook Page > click the Publishing Tools button on the sidebar > select “Creator Studio” under the “Tools” section in the sidebar.
How do I schedule Facebook posts on my phone?
Open the Facebook Pages app (or download the Facebook Pages Manager app for Android and iOS if you don’t already have it). Tap the toolbox icon at the far bottom right. Under Sharing Tools, click Scheduled Posts. Tap the post to open it, and click the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
On mobile, you can tap the Share button on any post and tap Copy Link to get the link to that post. You can then open the Pages app (not Facebook) and paste the link into a new Status Update. As before, delete the link, add your commentary, and then tap the more menu to schedule the share.
To find the unique URL for a scheduled post, go to your activity log and find the Facebook post you want to share. Click the timestamp to open the post, then copy the page URL.