Go to your Page, then go to Settings at the top. Look for Templates and Tabs in the left column and click it. Look for the Reviews bar and click Settings, and you can turn recommendations on or off here.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Disable reviews section from Facebook
- Click on “Settings” on your Business Page.
- Click “Edit Page”
- Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and click Settings.
- Move the slider from “ON” to “OFF”
- Save your new settings.
How do I turn on recommendations on Facebook?
To turn on this feature, you need to go to settings and there click Templates and Tabs. Scroll down and click on the button Add a Tab. Find Reviews and click on the Add Tab button. Done you are good to go!
How do I remove a bad rating on Facebook marketplace?
Currently, you can’t report ratings, but if you feel you had a negative experience on Marketplace, you can: Leave a rating for the buyer or seller. Block the buyer or seller on Facebook. Report the buyer, seller or listing to Facebook.
Can you delete a bad review on Facebook?
You can’t delete a negative spam or disrespectful review on your Facebook page, but you can report it. To report a review that doesn’t adhere to Facebook’s Community Standards, go to the review and click on the menu arrow in the top right hand corner. Click on “report post” and follow the instructions.
How do I turn off suggested storage on iPhone?
To enable this offloading feature, go to Settings > General > iPhone (or another iDevice) Storage > and tap Enable next to Offload Unused Apps. Or go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and toggle it On or Off from there.
How do I leave a review on the marketplace?
How do I rate or review something I purchased on Facebook Marketplace?
- From the Facebook for iPhone or Android app, go to your order history in your Facebook Pay Activity.
- Tap the order for that item, then tap the item name below Item details.
- Scroll down and tap Write review.
- Tap to choose a rating from 1—5.
Can I remove a bad review on Facebook 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no ‘delete’ button on a Facebook review. Your only option is to report a review or to respond back to it politely and professionally.
How do you delete a marketplace review?
Follow these steps to remove negative Facebook reviews:
- Go into your business’s Facebook account.
- Go to the “Reviews” tab.
- Find the review you want to dispute.
- Click the exclamation box in the corner.
- Select the option that best describes your review.
- Input any additional information or explanation.