Your News Feed includes posts about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see posts about your friends commenting in public groups that you’re not a member of. … Update your News Feed preferences.
How do I stop seeing posts from public groups on Facebook?
To stop seeing posts from the groups you’re a member of, go to that group’s page, and click on More options. Then select the Unfollow group option from the dropdown menu. You’ll still remain a member of that group; it’s just that you will no longer see any group posts on your feed.
Do public group posts appear in News Feed?
The most intriguing update is starting out as a test at first. Facebook says it’ll start surfacing public group discussions in people’s News Feeds. These can show up if someone shares a link or reshares a post. … Recommended groups will also show up in the group tab if Facebook deems them relevant to people’s interests.
How do I turn off suggested groups on Facebook 2020?
Login to Facebook on your personal account that’s an admin of the Page.
- From the left sidebar of your Page, click Settings.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] when recommending similar Pages people might like on a Page timeline.
- Click Save Changes. source.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2021?
Make sure you are running the latest version of the Facebook app. Open Facebook and tap the “Menu” tab at the bottom right corner (on iPhone) or top right (on Android) of the screen. Scroll down on the Menu screen and tap on “See More“. Select “Recent & Favorites” from the list.
How can I reset Facebook feed 2021?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Are Facebook group posts public?
The group is a public or open Facebook group, so even if you have to ask to join and be approved before you can post, the posts are public. … But your friends who aren’t in the group will see a selection of your posts in that Facebook group, whether or not they’re interested in interior decoration.
Can my FB friends see what I post in a public group?
In other words, your Facebook friends who aren’t also members of that group (and members of the public at large) won’t be able to see the posts you make in a closed group. … That means anyone on Facebook can see the posts you make within the group, and that includes “strangers” who aren’t even on your friends list.
What is Facebook Public group?
Public groups are just what they sound like: public. Anyone can see the group’s name, location, member list, and posts, and the group can show up in anyone’s searches or News Feed. Anyone can add themselves as a member without any invite or approval.