One main reason for Facebook Dating Not Working/down could be an outdated version of Facebook. So what you need to do is: Visit PlayStore or Appstore to upgrade to look for the latest version. Or you can turn on automatically download updates.
How do I turn Facebook Dating back on?
How to Activate Facebook Dating
- Open the Facebook app and tap Menu (three lines) in the lower-right corner.
- Tap Dating.
- Tap Get Started. Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile.
- After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
How do I get Facebook Dating to work?
Go to your Facebook app and tap , then Dating. Tap Profile, then tap Dating Location. Tap , then tap Save.
Is Facebook Dating gone 2021?
Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone. You won’t be able to access Dating on your computer.
Is Facebook Dating gone?
Facebook Dating is still in it’s beta stage and Facebook will be making it available for the users gradually. So everyone won’t be able to enjoy the feature at the same time. Rather selected users will get access to the feature first.
What happens when you delete Facebook dating?
If you delete your Dating profile, you lose your profile, including your Dating answers, likes, matches and conversations. This information is not recoverable. Even if you delete your profile, your matches can still see conversations they had with you.
How do I update my Facebook app?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.
In which countries is Facebook Dating available?
The service has been active for a year in Colombia, Thailand, Canada, Argentina, and Mexico. It allows users to connect with others all over the world and isn’t confined to the specific region that they live in. Facebook Dating was partially launched in the United States on September 5, 2019.