How do I change my Facebook password if I can’t access my email?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How can I recover my Facebook password without phone number and email?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I change my Facebook password without old password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I regain access to my Facebook account without having access to the mobile phone number?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How can I get into my old Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I change my email on my Facebook account?
Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings. Select Personal and Account Information > Contact Info > Add Email Address. Type your email address in the Add an additional email address box, then enter your Facebook password and select Add email. Select Confirm.
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
To fix “Please Confirm Your Identity” on Facebook, you need to take and upload a photo of your ID. Then, enter an email address that is not linked to your Facebook account. Lastly, Facebook will send you a link to regain access to your account. Tap on the link to regain access to your account.
How do I get the two-factor authentication code on my phone without Facebook?
Code Generator is a convenient way to access two-factor authentication codes without a mobile number. The tool will come in handy when you’re traveling or don’t have mobile reception. Code Generator is available inside the Facebook app for iOS and Android.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.