How do I find my 6 digit Facebook code?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
Why can’t I receive code from Facebook?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
How do I get text code from Facebook?
To turn on text message (SMS) codes for your mobile device:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. …
- Tap Use text message (SMS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I generate code from authentication app?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How can I get my Facebook verification code without phone number?
Facebook users are creative in finding ways to sign up for Facebook without giving their actual phone numbers.
- Buying a burner phone with a prepaid SIM card.
- Using the fake phone number apps available online.
- Asking a friend to use their number.
What do I do if I haven’t received my SMS verification code?
Check whether your phone has any anti-virus apps that block SMS messages from unknown senders. If so, turn off the blocking feature from your anti-virus app temporarily, and request another SMS verification code. Alternatively, you can also opt for “Verify via phone call”.
Why can’t I get verification codes on my phone?
The message may have been blocked by the carrier or email service provider. You may have reported this type of notification messages or emails as junk information. SMS: Contact your carrier to stop such a type of information from being blocked.
Why am I not getting my SMS code?
If you are unable to receive SMS verification codes, try these steps: … Check that your SMS mailbox has sufficient space to receive new messages. Ensure that you don’t have any SMS filtering services which may be blocking any incoming messages. Check that SMS messaging has not been disabled on your cell phone.