Just open the photo that you would like to share on Facebook and you can see three dots that present options such as Save image, Share external, and I don’t like this photo. On clicking on the Share external option, you will get the list of apps including WhatsApp and you can choose the one that you want from there.
In This Article
- Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box.
- Select the album you want to share.
- Click the Share link below the images.
- Choose where to share the album by clicking the drop-down arrow: …
- Select a viewing option: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only Me, or any of your personal lists.
How to Share an Album on Facebook to Non Users
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your page.
- Click the “Photos” link on the left side of your profile.
- Click the name of the album you would like to share with non-users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the album page and click the “Public link” button.
Log in to your Facebook account and go to your photos or album with the photos you want to share. After opening the album with the pictures, scroll down to the bottom end of the page and click the Public Link option. Right-click the link and then select Copy.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. That doesn’t mean you can’t share the album at all. First, under the album title, make sure the privacy settings allow friends to see the album.
To enable Instagram sharing, click and select the Instagram option from the posting options. … Once you’ve published the Facebook post, check your Instagram account and you’ll see the post you shared is now live on your profile. It will now begin to appear in the feeds of those who follow you.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Select the name of the album you wish to share. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and drag your mouse cursor over the URL under the heading “Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:” Right-click and choose “Copy.”
How do I copy a Facebook album to my Iphone?
Open the photo that you wish to share, right-click on and and Copy Image Location. That will put the public link you want in to your clipboard. Save it somewhere so that you can share it with a friend when you want.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.