How do I block someone from my Facebook account?
Click on the arrow on the upper-right corner of your Facebook page. Click on “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings” Look for and select “Blocking” in the left-hand column. Look for the “Block users” section in the center of the page, and type the person’s name — or part of their name — in the “Block users” field.
How do I block someone on Facebook from my Android phone?
Using a smartphone app:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the 3-line menu button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, hit Blocking.
- Select the Add to Blocked List option.
- Type in the name of the person you want to block.
How do I block someone on Facebook using my iPhone?
– Open the profile of the friend you want to block. – Now tap on the Friends option right next to the Message option (iPhone users). – Tap on the Block option. – Then tap on Block option again to confirm.
Can I block someone who blocked me on Facebook?
Yes you can block someone who has already blocked you. When you head over to your block list and it says add to block list you can type in that person’s name and it will give you the option to do that 🙂 Originally Answered: Can I block someone on facebook when they’ve already blocked me?
How do you block someone on your iPhone?
Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone
- Tap Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail. Tap. next to the number or contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.
- Tap Contacts, tap the contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.
What is worse unfriending and blocking?
Unfriend lets you remove someone from your friends list, without notifying the person that you have done so. However, you’d still be able to see his/her profile or posts. Block lets you disconnect completely from the person you’re blocking, meaning you two are invisible to each other on Facebook.
When you block someone from Facebook What do they see?
When you block someone, they won’t be able to: See things you post on your profile. Tag you in posts, comments or photos. Invite you to events or groups.
Can someone tell on Facebook if you block them?
Can they see you have blocked them? People will not be notified when you block them. You can also block mesages from users on Facebook as well. They won’t be able to contact you in the Messenger app if you do this – and they also won’t be notified.