Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center. Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect. Tap Yes, finish Setup. Select whether you want to sync your profile photo, then tap Continue.
Add or remove Instagram account
- Open your Facebook Page.
- Select Settings from the left menu.
- Select Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. …
- To remove an Instagram account, select Disconnect and confirm that you would like to remove the Instagram account.
There isn’t an option that allows you to disconnect your Facebook account and your Instagram page on Facebook. In fact, the only way to unlink the two is by using the Instagram app on mobile devices.
Visit Facebook’s app settings to revoke access to Instagram, which will unlink the wrong Facebook account. Just tap the Facebook icon again and enter your login information to link the correct account.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I Unsync my Instagram and Facebook?
To unlink your Facebook account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap your name at the top.
- Tap your connected account, then tapRemove from accounts center.
- Tap Continue, then tap Remove [Username].