How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- email@example.com – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, the steps to recover your Facebook account are the same.
- Start the Facebook app on your phone. …
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password?
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.
Can I send email to Facebook to recover my account?
Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information. … Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your situation.
How do I contact Facebook about a disabled account?
“Only submit this form if your account was disabled for violating Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Your last line of hope is emailing Facebook directly:
What is Facebook’s email address for support?
#5 Use direct email addresses
email@example.com – to solve financial issues with refunds, duplication, or repayment of Facebook credit. firstname.lastname@example.org – to contact the Facebook Law Enforcement Support Team. Another email that could be used for legal issues is email@example.com.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
Updated mobile browser experience
- From your News Feed, tap at the top.
- Choose who you want to message and type a message in the text box.
- Tap to send your message.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I recover my Facebook account without email and number?
To recover your Facebook account without email and phone number, you need to navigate to the “Report Compromised Account” page.
- Navigate to “Report Compromised Account” …
- Enter your email address or mobile number and old password. …
- Tell Facebook what’s happening. …
- Change your password.
How do I recover my Facebook account with alternate email?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How long will it take for Facebook to verify my identity?
Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)
When Facebook disables your account is it permanent?
You can submit more information here for up to 30 days after your account was disabled. After that, your account will be permanently disabled and you will no longer be able to request a review.
How long does it take for Facebook to review your disabled account?
1 Answer. The time required to complete the Facebook ID verification process varies. Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)