How do I delete a story on Facebook Mobile?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I permanently delete a Facebook story?
Delete an Archived Facebook Story
- Go to your Facebook Profile Page and select More (three dots).
- Select Archive.
- Select Story Archive.
- Tap the archived story you want to delete, and then tap More (three dots).
- Tap Delete This Story.
- Tap Delete to confirm. The story is permanently deleted from your Story Archive.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button to exit to the main menu.
How do I delete a story I posted?
If you still want to delete it, here’s how:
- From your profile, tap the menu on the top right corner.
- Tap “Archive.”
- Tap on the Story you want to delete.
- Tap the three-dot “More” icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap “Delete,” and then “Delete” again to confirm.
How do I edit my Facebook story?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.
How long does your story stay on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.